Getting a tattoo designed is surely a painful and long process. And many of you may give up on your dream of getting a tattoo just because of the fear of getting hurt. While the process of getting a tattoo is quite painful there are many ways that you can ease up your pain.
Although, you may think that this process would be extremely complicated it is quite the opposite actually. All you have to do is apply the numbing cream on the skin where you are going to get the tattoo. Make sure that you gently apply the cream. You do not need to apply extra pressure on your skin for thorough application. It can damage your skin tissues so avoid harsh rubbing on your skin. After your skin is numb completely you can ink out your tattoo without worrying about the pain too much. Tattoo numbing creams make your tattoo inking process much more bearable.
In this post, we are going to show you some of the best numbing creams for tattoo that will make the inking process quite bearable.
1. Deeveeant Numbing Cream
Deeveeant numbing cream makes it on the top of our list of numbing creams for tattoo for a very specific reason. The cream has the breakthrough skincare technology of ‘Triple Dip’ that works in tandrum to ease your pain.
- The triple ingredients of Aloe Vera, tea tree oil, and Jojoba oil work together to give a soothing touch to your numb skin from within.
- Lidocaine numbs your pain receptors for more than 2 hours so that you say less Ouch and more Wow.
- The durable material of the tube protects the cream from spilling out and going stale.
2. Numbskin Numbing Cream
Take a look at the next numbing creams for tattoo, the New Numbskin numbing cream for tattoo. And we are sure that you will absolutely love it. It is one of the most trusted companies around the world for numbing creams.
- Get your dream tattoo, no matter how long it would take with the help of this numbing cream.
- The fast and long-lasting cream starts to work within 15 to 30 minutes of application.
3. Ebanel – Numb 520 Cream
Ebanel tropical numbing cream for tattoos is one of the most trusted brands of numbing creams in the USA. This cruelty-free product is not greasy like other numbing creams available on the market.
- Ebanel contains 5% Lidocaine, along with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. These help in soothing your skin and preventing swelling and irritated skin.
- This soothing cream is odor free and not oily and greasy at all, this makes it easy for both you and your tattoo artist.
- Your skin starts numbing after 3 to 5 minutes of application. And it is fully numb after 20 to 25 minutes of application.
4. Dr. Numb 5% Lidocaine Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream
Forget about all the pain associated with getting a tattoo when you have Dr. Numb with you! It is one of the best numbing creams for tattoos on our list today.
- The fast absorption formula of the cream makes sure that the cream is absorbed by the skin pores. This will make the tattoo inking process easy to bear.
- The cream starts to take its numbing effect anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes. The numbness stays as long as 4 hours.
- Dr. Numb is one of the most recommended products by skin experts around the world.
5. Base Labs Tattoo Numbing Cream
Base Labs bring you an excellent numbing cream for tattoos and you should check it out! This cream is best not only for the tattoo process but also for getting piercing, and other skin treatments.
- Fast and effective cream: Apply the cream to the area of your target and start to see the results within 15 to 30 minutes of application.
- The numbing effect of the cream lasts up to 4 hours. So you can ink out tattoos in long settings easily.
- The tropical numbing cream for tattoos consists of hemp seed oil, tree tea oil, Aloe Vera, and chamomile. These help in soothing your skin and make the process bearable for you.
6. Advanced Numb (2 oz) 5% Lidocaine Pain Relief Cream
The Advanced Numb pain relief cream is one of the best numbing creams for tattoos on or list. This cream has one secret ingredient which makes it one of the very best and that is 5% Lidocaine.
- Rest assured that the cream will penetrate your skin and will work on soothing your nerve endings.
- The largest dose permitted by the FDA 5% Lidocaine ensures that you reach at a maximum pain-killing limit.
- Vitamin E helps in reducing the inflaming and irritating of your skin with its healing properties.
7. Nervive Topical Pain Relief Cream
Nervive is a popular company that is running in the pain relief cream business for more than 50 years! Apply this before your tattoo session and watch the best results within 5 minutes.
- The nervive cream targets all your nerve pain receptors and works on numbing your skin.
- This works exceptionally well on your toes, hands, arms, and any other body part you wish to get a tattoo.
- Get maximum pain relief with the Lidocaine HCL 4% formula to soothe your nerve endings.
- The cream starts to work within 5 minutes which gives you instant relief.
8. Tattoo Goo Tattoo Balm
You can not miss out on the Tattoo Goo tattoo balm at all! This ointment is the best choice for your newly healing skin after a harsh tattoo session. You can apply this product with confidence as dermatologists recommend it for its healing and moisturizing abilities!
- The healing cream is enriched with antioxidants like germ oil, rosemary extract, vitamin E, and olive oil.
- The ‘original’ balm is enriched with healing properties as it is made from essential oils, lavender, cocoa butter, and wax ester beeswax to soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
9. Blue-Emu Lidocaine Numbing Cream
And for the last numbing creams for tattoo on our list, we bring you the Blue Emu Numbing Cream! It is one of the most loved numbing creams in the USA. And it is its popularity and the trust of the people that bring it to our list today!
- The Emu oil penetrates the skin much better than any other oil or cream
- This helps in opening up your pores so that the inking process does not cause you much pain.
- Apply the cream and find positive results instantly.
- Your skin may numb for up to 8 hours, so you can relax after a long tattoo session.
- Say goodbye to greasy hands. The sponge top applicator prevents your hands from getting greasy.
Tattoo Numbing Creams FAQs
1. How to use Numbing Cream?
Gentle application of the area that you are going to ink is the best way to use a tattoo numbing cream. You can use the applicator on top of your cream tube to avoid the cream touching your hands.
2. How long does tattoo numbing cream last?
It may depend upon the person, the area that they are inking, and how long the cream stayed on the skin. Although the average time that the cream numbs the skin is 4 hours. You should take a look at the cream that you are applying for a piece of accurate information.
3. Is it okay to use numbing cream before a tattoo?
Yes, absolutely! A tattoo numbing cream will make sure that your tattoo inking process is bearable for you.
4. What is the strongest tattoo numbing cream?
You can take any one of the creams that you prefer from our list of best numbing creams for tattoo today. Each of these creams is picked with perception just for your best experience.