Weight has become a real problem in current times. The problems of obesity and other weight-related problems did not affect people before as they do now. A lot of factors play a prominent role in determining the weight level of a person. Some of these factors that lead to the extreme or sudden weight gain of a person are – lifestyle, low metabolism rate, unhealthy diet, genetic factors, and physical activity among others.
Today we are going to check one of nature’s own products that is very good for weight loss: Amla (Indian Gooseberry). Healthy Amla Juice is good for weight loss. Learn how to make amla juice at home. Also, know the secret of how much amla juice to drink daily.
Amla Juice For Weight Loss
- Amla Juice certainly is beneficial for losing weight as it contains antioxidants and nutrients that boost the metabolism rate of a person. Metabolism rate is the rate at which the body dissolves the nutrients, proteins, and minerals consumed by the person and converts it into energy. When the metabolism rate is good a person can easily get rid of the extra weight.
- Apart from that Amla Juice contains large amounts of iron, calcium, and phosphorus which will help you energize yourself for all the sweat you are going to steam off in the gym.
- It is also beneficial for you if you feel rather snacky randomly throughout the day. Just a glass of the energy drink and you are good to go for several hours. That way you can keep yourself full for long periods without having to eat much.
Other Benefits Of Amla Juice
1. Power to Naturally Rejuvenate:
Amla juice is a very good option to naturally rejuvenate your body inside out. It has great hydrating powers so that one glass of that green nectar is enough to keep you up for hours. This works best for you if you are exercising a lot for losing weight.
2. Super boost to your metabolism rate:
What happens with most of the people is that their body fails to properly utilize the proteins, minerals, and nutrients consumed. As a result of your body improperly begins to store that energy by converting it into fats. These fats collect on various parts of your body like the stomach, thighs, arms, etc. resulting in extreme bodyweight. Amla Juice holds the power to naturally boost your metabolism rate and helping you to lose weight easily.
3. Enrich with nutrients and antioxidants:
Amla Juice contains healthy amounts of vitamins and minerals making it a good option for you if you are planning on losing weight. It has a rich amount of vitamin C which strengthens your bones, gives a glossier look to your hair, and a radiant look to your face. It is also beneficial for excellent eyesight.
4. Strengthens the body’s capacity to breakdown proteins:
Your body dissolves the proteins consumed in your diet. If by any reason such as low protein consumption or low metabolism rate, your body begins to pile up the unused proteins converting it into fats. Having a glass of Amla juice will strengthen your body’s capacity to breakdown proteins naturally, helpful for losing weight.
5. Thoroughly Detox your body:
Amla Juice promises you that it will organically get rid of the toxins from your body that too without taking much effort. It has the properties to cleanse your body thoroughly. Detoxing your body means breaking down of the stored up toxins which will result in weight loss. What happens is that Amla juice flushes out the toxins from your body cleansing your body from within. It can also keep your blood sugar level in check and a lovely gift for your kidneys. Thus it is a great natural option for someone who wishes for a healthy body.
How to make Amla Juice
Preparing Amla Juice is really easy.
For Amla Juice
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped amla (Indian gooseberries)
- 1/2 cup water
To make amla juice, combine the amlas and 1/2 cup of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Strain using a strainer. Serve amla juice immediately.
Your natural homemade Amla juice is ready! People find the plain Amla juice a bit odd on their taste buds. So to solve that problem you can add some common or rock salt as per your preference to make it tastier. Apart from its weight losing properties, it is also very good for people who are diabetic.